A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS REGARDING COVID-19
on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
We understand that we are facing a global predicament, but rest assured that C and K will remain open to handle all your heating and cooling needs. We also want to emphasize that we are following safety and health guidelines to protect the well-being of our staff and customers.
With this public health crisis affecting everyone, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
We are Dedicated to Serve You!
We’re happy to let you know that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
At C and K, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe everyone!