C and K is celebrating 50 years in business this year and we want you to celebrate with us! Get any sort of furnace service from C and K this season and you're qualified for our 25% humidifier discount! With a 25% discount you will save over $156 off of a new humidifier and installation that is regularly priced at $625.*
* Subject to property ownership and available space for humidifier unit. Discounts are off of regular price. Not to be combine with other offers. Offer is not redeemable for cash and has no cash value. Qualifying humidifier purchase must be made between 1/1/18 and 3/1/18. Qualifying furnace service must have occurred between 9/1/17 and 3/1/18.
TOTALINE POWERED FAN HUMIDIFIER
The Totaline humidifier is a large-capacity powered unit with big humidification performance to match the biggest of homes.
- Uses the existing furnace and ductwork to distribute humidity throughout the home
- Draws its own water so you'll never need to refill a reservoir
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour—among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,200 square foot in size
- Includes manual humidity control
WHY INSTALL A WHOLE HOME HUMIDIFIER?
Ideal in-home humidity levels should hover between 30 & 50%.
Humidity acts as a natural moisturizing agent that can relieve dryness. For this reason, humidifiers are often used for relieving: dry skin, sinus congestion, dry throat, nose irritation, bloody noses, irritated vocal cords, dry cough and cracked lips.
Viruses and bacteria can’t travel as well in moist air. Potentially hindering your chances of catching the flu.
Plus, Keeping your nasal passages and your throat moist will help you heal faster, and will reduce symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
Dry air can aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms and lead to dry noses, sore throats, and cracked, itchy skin. A humidifier will help alleviate these as well as reduce pesky shocks from static electricity.
Dry air can damage wood furniture, as well as moldings, doors, artwork, furniture, paint and plaster, causing them to split and crack. A humidifier can help preserve your property for years to come.
Properly humidified air feels warmer than dry air. This means you can fell warmer at a lower thermostat setting. The EPA reports that you can save up to 4% on your heating bill for every degree you lower your thermostat.
Simple, Infrequent Maintenance
our Humidifiers are designed for easy serviceability. Unlike portables, there are no reservoirs which need to be frequently cleaned and refilled.